Book: Find Your People Conversation Card Deck: Building Deep Community in a Lonely World: Never in the history of civilization have we been more connected and felt more alone. We are all so lonely. What if fundamentally the ways we have set up our lives is broken? We've withdrawn rather than moved through it. We want supper clubs and friends, instead of war partners. We have a wrong view of community.
This seven-session video Bible study begins with a look at the original community in Genesis, the Trinity, and the creation of people to see what God had planned for us all along. We will also discover throughout the study the five life patterns required to build deep, connected relationships:
- Shared Mission
The seven sessions include:
- Week 1: Introduction It is not good for man to be alone. (Creation)
- Week 2: The Disruption of Community Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. (Shame)
- Week 3: Proximity I will make My dwelling among you. (God's Presence)
- Week 4: Transparency And all who believed were together and had all things in common. (Acts)
- Week 5: Accountability Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. (The Church Grows)
- Week 6: Shared Mission Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others. (Jesus and the Disciples)
Week 7: Consistency Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. (The Kingdom of God / New Heavens)
Instructions for use:
Deck of 113 cards includes:
- 1 instruction card
- 2 Scripture cards per session
- 15 question cards per session
- Available as a card deck or eBook version
Designed for use with the following items, each sold separately:
- Find Your People Study Guide plus Streaming Video
- Find Your People Video Study.
About Jennie Allen
Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A passionate leader following God's call on her life to catalyse this generation to live what they believe, Jennie is the author of Restless, Anything, and her most recent book, Nothing to Prove. Jennie Allen is an award- winning and bestselling author of Anything and Restless, as well as the Bible studies Stuck, Chase, and Restless. The founder and visionary for the IF: Gathering, she is a passionate leader following God's call on her life to catalyze a generation of women to live what they believe. Jennie has a master's in Biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Zac and their four children.
Other Books From Jennie Allen Also Can Be Downloaded HERE