Book: The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor: God’s Plan for Debt-Free Money Management: Most people are cautious about any advice they receive concerning their finances. But what if that advice were to come from the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity? In The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor, Dr. Creflo Dollar investigates what the Bible has to say about the role of the Holy Spirit in the area of making and keeping money and discovers some surprising truths.
In this audiobook, listeners will discover that the Holy Spirit will help them…
- Know what God’s word says about the person and work of the Holy Spirit
- Hear and obey the guidance provided by the Holy Spirit
- Access supernatural power to manage money
- Apply practical knowledge to take control of finances
- Tap into the wisdom of total life prosperity
- Change a poverty mindset
- Discover God’s system of seedtime and harvest
- Practice true success
Practical application questions and activities at the end of each chapter provide the listener with further helpful strategies for obtaining financial freedom.
About Creflo Dollar
Creflo Augustus Dollar, Jr., is an American pastor, televangelist, and the founder of the non-denominational Christian World Changers Church International based in College Park, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. Dollar also heads the Creflo Dollar Ministerial Association, Creflo Dollar Ministries, and Arrow Records.