Hello from nowhere, Brethren

ReverendTimothyONeal

Hello from nowhere, Brethren

Post by ReverendTimothyONeal »

Greetings in the Spirit, Brethren.
I am new here, as is obvious front title to the message.
My name is Reverend (just a professional title, not that I hold an office, but I do use my licensure as an itinerant Minister of which I merely claim that I am the Lord's, and belong to no denomination.
Several months ago on Christmas Eve I recall I was blessed to receive the Holy Spirit at the same time I was losing my marriage to my wife of some 23 years nearly, and my relationships with my 3 children I was blessed to raise to adulthood.
Since April 2018, I have had amazing experiences in the Spirit, and I have been explained much of how both to receive the Holy Ghost and the quickening thereof as wisdom grows where hope and faith was sown (The Father and The Son).
Since Christmas, I have endured much, but have been awakened to a peculiar and irregular level it seems, since mine ears and mine eyes have both seen and heard Him as I received His Spirit in deafening measure, and continue daily to be refreshed for the last few weeks following yet daily another great advance in and of His Spirit after another, even as the scripture describes in Acts 2, including Baptism in the Holy Ghost through the laying on of hands, the gift of interpretation, discernment of spirits including actual sightings of demons on a few occasions in this year, visions meant for prophecy unto those willing to receive it, even as it was given to me to bear forth these revelations of a Holy Life in the Spirit, the relations of the members of the Trinity both to each other and to us, in whose image we are created triunely.
I invite any and all correspondence, if it means all the same, Brethren. I truly desire to share the sublime of the salvation I have been blessed to receive, which is meant for all willing to receive it
ReverendTimothyONeal

Re: Hello from nowhere, Brethren

Post by ReverendTimothyONeal »

Sorry for any and all clerical errors excited typing induced me to commit.
Stay blessed, Brethren, and believe ALL things are possible, even as the scripture admonishes
chinedu4

Re: Hello from nowhere, Brethren

Post by chinedu4 »

Amazing back story, welcome to gospelmetrics forum, God Bless